From CNC.xyz Wiki
Welcome to the CNC.xyz Wiki!
Our Wiki is still under development. Want to help out? Find a page and start contributing! We are looking for CNC experts that can help fill in the blanks.
CNC.xyz Specific Pages
See our pages for our specific information here.
- Machines - An index for the CNC Machines we have developed and produced.
- Frequently Asked Questions - A listing of Frequently Asked Questions about our machines.
- Tutorials - Tutorials specific to our machines and controllers.
We have a lot of pages for our electrical CNC projects. These are the most popular.
- DIY CNC Controller - Our DIY CNC Controller! One of our most popular items!
- Unipolar Motor Driver - Our newest stepper motor controller, based off of our DIY CNC Controller
- Parallel Breakout Board - A very simple Breakout Board designed to convert parallel into wire connections.
- Modular Breakout Board - Our modular breakout board for connecting to individual CNC drives.
- Grbl Breakout Board - An Arduino Shield designed to convert from Grbl to individual drives.
- Grbl Screw Shield - An Arduino Shield designed to convert from Grbl to wire connections.
3rd Party Manufacturers
- SmoothStepper USB - The leading USB Motion Controller available, made by Warp9 Tech Design.
- SmoothStepper Ethernet - An Ethernet version of the popular SmoothStepper.
- CNCdrive UC-100 - A simple easy to connect USB to Parallel motion controller from CNCdrive.
- Geckodrive G540 - A high powered 4 axis bipolar stepper motor controller from Geckodrive.
We have started working on an extensive section with information on general CNC concepts.
- Getting Started Guide - Information on what you should do after you have a CNC Machine.
- G-Code Reference - Want to know what all those weird codes are? Look no further!