Unipolar Motor Driver
From CNC.xyz Wiki
|Manufacterer||A Quick CNC|
|License||CC BY-SA 3.0|
- Accepts 5, 6 or 8 wire unipolar stepper motors (4 wire type not compatible)
- 40 volt DC maximum input voltage, 24 volt DC recommended, 12 volt DC minimum.
- 3.0 amps maximum current per phase, 0.5 amp minimum. (Fully adjustable)
- 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, & 1/16 microstepping.
- Patent pending circuit protection built in to protect against short circuits.
- Buffered and cleaned step and direction signals.
- Automatic switch to synchronous mode after 10 seconds of inactivity (controlled by switch).
- Automatic power reduction after 10 seconds of inactivity (controlled by switch)
- Indicator LED to notify when device is ready / working.
- Enable / disable axis from remote / software.
- Modular Motor Driver Connector to plug into common breakout boards including Modular Breakout Board and Grbl Breakout Board.